- Balasubramaniam, K. N. and Dittmar, K. and Berman, C. M. and Butovskaya, M. and Cooper, M. A. and Majolo, B. and Ogawa, H. and Schino, G. and Thierry, B. and de Waal, F. B. M. (2012) Hierarchical steepness and phylogenetic models: phylogenetic signals in Macaca. Animal Behaviour, 83 (5). pp. 1207-1218. ISSN: 0003-3472
- Kaburu, Stefano S. K. and MacLarnon, Ann and Majolo, Bonaventura and Qarro, Mohamed and Semple, Stuart (2012) Dominance rank and self-scratching among wild female Barbary macaques (Macaca sylvanus). African Zoology, 47 (1). pp. 74-79. ISSN: 1562-7020
- Majolo, Bonaventura and Lehmann, J. and de Baroli Vizioli, A. and Schino, G. (2012) Fitness-related benefits of dominance in primates. American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 147 (4). pp. 652-660. ISSN: 0002-9483
- Majolo, Bonaventura and Schino, Gabriele and Aureli, Filippo (2012) The relative prevalence of direct, indirect and generalized reciprocity in macaque grooming exchanges. Animal Behaviour, 83 (3). pp. 763-771. ISSN: 0003-3472
- Mcfarland, Richard and Majolo, Bonaventura (2012) The occurrence and benefits of postconflict bystander affiliation in wild Barbary macaques, Macaca sylvanus.Animal Behaviour, 83 (4). pp. 583-591. ISSN: 0003-3472
- Miller, Kirsty A. and Smyth, Mary M . (2012) Asynchrony in discrete bimanual aiming: evidence for visual strategies of coordination. The Quarterly Journal Of Experimental Psychology. ISSN: 1747-0218
- Pfeffer, Karen and Maxwell, Maureen and Amie, Briggs (2012) Attributions for youth crime, accountability and legal competence. Journal of Criminal Psychology, 2 (2). pp. 127-139. ISSN: 2009-3829
- Racca, Anais and Guo, Kun and Meints, Kerstin and Mills, Daniel (2012) Reading faces: differential lateral gaze bias in processing canine and human facial expressions in dogs and 4-year-old children. Plos One, 7 (4). ISSN: 1932-6203
- Syrnyk, C. and Meints, Kerstin (2012) A response to ‘Regarding “Syrnyk, C. and Meints, K., 2012, Fishy fishes: the typicality of object stimuli used to assess children’s language in the ReynellDevelopment Language Scales – III. International Journal of Language and Communication Disorders, 47(4), 437–450”’.International Journal of Language and Communication Disorders, 47 (6). pp. 753-755. ISSN: 1368-2822
- Syrnyk, Corinne and Meints, Kerstin (2012) Fishy fishes: the typicality of object stimuli used to assess children’s language in the Reynell Development Language Scales—III. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders. ISSN: 1368-2822
- Tabibi, Zahra and Pfeffer, Karen and Sharif, Jafar Talebian (2012) The influence of demographic factors, processing speed and short-term memory on Iranian children’s pedestrian skills. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 47. pp. 87-93. ISSN: 0001-4575
- Ziegler, Fenja and Acquah, D. K. (2012) Stepping into someone else’s shoes: children create spatial mental models from the protagonist’s point of view. European Journal of Developmental Psychology. ISSN: 1740-5629
- Ziegler, Fenja V. and Tunney, Richard J. (2012) Decisions for others become less impulsive the further away they are on the family tree. PLOS ONE. ISSN: 1932-6203.
- Mcfarland, Richard and Majolo, Bonaventura (2011) Exploring the components, asymmetry and distribution of relationship quality in wild Barbary macaques (Macaca sylvanus). Plos One, 6 (12). ISSN: 1932-6203
- Mcfarland, Richard and Majolo, Bonaventura (2011) Grooming coercion and the post-conflict trading of social services in wild Barbary macaques. Plos One. ISSN: 1932-6203
- Mcfarland, Richard and Majolo, Bonaventura (2011) Reconciliation and the costs of aggression in wild Barbary macaques (Macaca sylvanus): a test of the integrated hypothesis. Ethology, 117 (10). pp. 928-937. ISSN: 0179-1613
- Marechal, Laëtitia and Semple, Stuart and Majolo, Bonaventura and Qarro, Mohamed and Heistermann, Michael and MacLarnon, Ann (2011) Impacts of tourism on anxiety and physiological stress in wild male Barbary macaques. Biological Conservation, 144 (9). pp. 2188-2193. ISSN: 0006-3207
- Sairanen, Leena and Pfeffer, Karen (2011) Self-reported handling of bullying among junior high school teachers in Finland. School Psychology International, 32 (3). pp. 330-344. ISSN: 0143-0343.
- Callinan, Carol and van der Zee, Emile (2010) A comparative study of two methods of synthetic phonics instruction for learning how to read: Jolly Phonics and THRASS. The Psychology of Education Review, 34 (1). pp. 21-31. ISSN: 0262-4087
- Chan, A. and Meints, Kerstin and Lieven, E. and Tomasello, M. (2010) Young children’s comprehension of English SVO word order revisited: Testing the same children in act-out and intermodal preferential looking tasks. Cognitive Development, 25 (1). pp. 30-45. ISSN: 0885-2014
- Majolo, Bonaventura and Ventura, Raffaella and Schino, Gabriele (2010) Asymmetry and dimensions of relationship quality in the Japanese Macaque (Macaca fuscata yakui). International Journal of Primatology, 31 (5). pp. 736-750
- Pfeffer, Karen and Fagbemi, H. P. and Stennet, S. (2010) Adult pedestrian behavior when accompanying children on the route to school. Traffic Injury Prevention, 11 (2). pp. 188-193. ISSN: 1538-9588
- Racca, Anaïs and Amadei, Eleonora and Ligout, Séverine and Guo, Kun and Meints, Kerstin and Mills, Daniel (2010) Discrimination of human and dog faces and inversion responses in domestic dogs (Canis familiaris). Animal Cognition, 13 (3). pp. 525-533. ISSN: 1435-9448
- van der Zee, Emile (2010) Interanimal distance. In: Encyclopedia of Applied Animal Behaviour and Welfare. Cabi Publishing. ISBN: 0851997244
- van der Zee, Emile (2010) Language. In: Encyclopedia of Applied Animal Behaviour and Welfare. Cabi Publishing. ISBN: 0851997244
- van der Zee, Emile and Nikanne, Urpo and Sassenberg, Uta (2010) Grain levels in English path curvature descriptions and accompanying iconic gestures. Journal of Spatial Information Science, 1. pp. 95-113.
- van der Zee, Emile and Weary, D. (2010) Communication. In: Encylopedia of Applied Animal Behaviour and Welfare. Cabi Publishing. ISBN: 0851997244.
- Corriveau, Kathleen H. and Meints, Kerstin and Harris, Paul L. (2009) Early tracking of informant accuracy and inaccuracy. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 27 (2). pp. 331-342. ISSN: 0261-510X
- Lawson, Shaun and van der Zee, Emile and Daley, Laura (2009) Spatial language in computer mediated communication. In: Exploration of Space, Technology, and Spatiality: Interdisciplinary Perspectives. IGI Global. ISBN: 1605660205
- Majolo, Bonaventura and Mcfarland, Richard (2009) Self-suckling in Barbary Macaque (Macaca sylvanus) mothers before and after the death of their infant.American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 140 (2). pp. 381-383.
- Majolo, Bonaventura and Ventura, Raffaella and Koyama, Nicola F (2009) Anxiety level predicts post-conflict behaviour in wild Japanese Macaques (Macaca fuscata yakui). Ethology, 115 (10). pp. 986-995. ISSN: 0179-1613
- Majolo, Bonaventura and Ventura, Raffaella and Koyama, Nicola F (2009) A statistical modelling approach to the occurrence and timing of reconciliation in wild Japanese Macaques. Ethology, 115 (2). pp. 152-166. ISSN: 0179-1613
- Majolo, Bonaventura and Ventura, Rafaella and Koyama, Nicola F and Hardie, Scott M and Jones, Bethan M and Knapp, Leslie A and Schino, Gabriele (2009)Analysing the effects of group size and food competition on Japanese macaque social relationships. Behaviour, 146 (1). pp. 113-137
- Meints, Kerstin and Keuster, Tiny de (2009) Don’t kiss a sleeping dog: the first assessment of the Blue Dog Bite Prevention Program. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 34 (10). pp. 1084-1090. ISSN: 0146-8693
- Mitchell, P. and Currie, G. and Ziegler, Fenja (2009) Is there an alternative to simulation and theory in understanding the mind?. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 27 (3). pp. 561-567. ISSN: 0261-510X
- Mitchell, P. and Currie, G. and Ziegler, Fenja (2009) Two routes to perspective: simulation and rule-use as approaches to mentalizing.. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 27 (3). pp. 513-543. ISSN: 0261-510x
- Mitchell, P. and Teucher, U. and Bennett, M. and Ziegler, Fenja and Wyton, R. (2009) Do children start out thinking they don’t know their own minds?. Mind and Language, 24 (3). pp. 328-346. ISSN: 1468-0017
- Pfeffer, Karen and Orum, J. (2009) Risk and injury portrayal in boys’ and girls’ favourite television programmes. Injury Prevention, 15 (5). pp. 312-316
- van der Zee, Emile and Adams, Karen and Niemi, Jussi (2009) The influence of geometrical and nongeometrical features on the use of the lexical concepts NEAR and FAR in English and Finnish. Spatial Cognition & Computation, 9 (4). pp. 305-317.
- Fagbemi, Shamusi and Pfeffer, Karen (2008) The use of a driving simulator to study eyewitness accuracy for three different types of collision. Advances in Transportation Studies: An International Journal (Special). pp. 43-54. ISSN: 1824-5463
- Guo, Kun and Mills, Daniel and Meints, Kerstin and Hall, Charlotte and Hall, Sophie (2008) Left gaze bias in humans, rhesus monkeys and domestic dogs. Animal Cognition. pp. 409-418.
- Majolo, Bonaventura and de Bortoli Vizioli, Aurora and Schino, Gabriele (2008) Costs and benefits of group living in primates: group size effects on behaviour and demography. The Association for the Study of Animal Behaviour, 76 (4). pp. 1235-1247
- Meints, Kerstin and Plunkett, Kim and Harris, Paul (2008) Eating apples and houseplants: typicality constraints on thematic roles in early verb learning. Language and Cognitive Processes, 23 (3). pp. 434-463. ISSN: 1464-0732.